CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Programme as e-Poster Presentations. Participants wishing to contribute to the Scientific Programme of the Congress are kindly requested to submit their abstracts before April 9th, 2017, together with the registration form and the registration fee of at least one author (Presenting).
- Size: The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Style: We recommend structuring the abstract into paragraphs, like Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Summary/ Conclusions. The abstract must be typed in English in Times New Roman 11pt and will be adjusted in size for printing.
- Please enter your information as follows:
- Title: The title must be in capitals and should not exceed 20 words.
- Author’s names: The name of the Presenting Author should be mentioned first underlined. Separate multiple authors with commas.
- Institution(s): Abbreviate if necessary; full postal addresses are unnecessary.
- Background: A short introduction is needed to the background of the study. Limit information to the essentials. If you are referring to published work then you must cite it.
- Aim: Please mention the aim of the study.
- Methods: Give enough details for the reader to understand what techniques were used; include details of statistical methods.
- Results: Results must be stated. If the method should ordinarily produce numerical data, then numbers must be presented with appropriate statistical results.
- Summary/ Conclusions
How to submit
Papers should be submitted by e-mail: email@example.com to the Symposium Secretariat: ERA Ltd not later than April 9th, 2017.
Acceptance / Rejection of Presentation
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Selected abstracts will be presented as e-Poster presentations. Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation will receive notification and information regarding their presentation, by April 19th, 2017.